The Washington Youth Garden, which has been helping school gardeners for 40 years, maintains a large demonstration garden at the National Arboretum and last year had more than 400 requests for help in starting school gardens.
What does WYG stand for?
WYG stands for Washington Youth Garden (National Arboretum, Washington, DC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WYG
- Wyoming Farm Bureau
- We're Your Friend Four (Greenville, SC NBC television affiliate)
- Westport Youth Film Festival
- World Youth Friendship Games (Netherlands)
- Watch Your Freaking Language (polite form)
- West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Authority (UK)
- West Yorkshire Fire Rescue Service (UK)
- West Yorkshire Fire Service (UK)
- Welsh Youth Forum on Sustainable Development
- Women and Youth Forum for Sustainable Development
- What You Get
- When You're Gone (Cranberries song)
- White Young Green (engineering consultants)
- When You Get A Chance
- West Yavapai Guidance Clinic (Prescott Valley, Arizona)
- World Youth Goe Championship (est. 1984)
- White Young Green Environmental Ltd (UK)
- World Youth Guitar Festival (Winchester, Hampshire, England, UK)
- Wyoming Game and Fish Department
- What You Get Is What You Deserve
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Friends of the National Arboretum (FONA) is a key nonprofit organization that provides valuable financial support, especially for arboretum internship programs, the maintenance of the gardens and collections, the Washington Youth Garden, and special projects.