Grant recipients include Forterra, Mountains to Sound Greenway Trust and Washington Trails Association.
What does WTA stand for?
WTA stands for Washington Trails Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WTA
We have 111 other meanings of WTA in our Acronym Attic
- Written Test
- Wrong Tell (gaming chat)
- Wavelength Translating Optical Cross Connect
- Weapons Technician First Class (Naval Rating)
- Wilms Tumor 1
- Weapons Technician Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Weapons Technician Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Wild-Type 3
- Wales Tourism Alliance
- Warrant to Arrest (New Zealand)
- Washington Trucking Association
- Wataniya Telecom Algerie (Algerian telecommunications operator)
- Wax Thermal Actuator
- We The Accused (band)
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse (a roleplaying game)
- Werewolf: the Apocalypse (game)
- Western Telecommunications Alliance
- Western Trucking Alliance (Upland, CA)
- What the Actual
- What the Ass
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington Trails Association The work : Through construction, log work, and other physically demanding tasks, volunteers help maintain backcountry trails throughout Washington state.
NPCA joined with the Student Conservation Association (SCA), Washington Trails Association, The Mountaineers, and Washington's National Park Fund to undo what Mother Nature had done.
This year's winners are: -- Greg Ball, Director of Operations, Washington Trails Association, a volunteer-driven organization that preserves, enhances and promotes hiking opportunities in Washington state -- Gary Banks, President/CEO, Family Restoration House, which assists disadvantaged families overcome obstacles by offering services such as job training, parenting workshops and teen career guidance, San Francisco -- Jane Marie Borger, Director, InVEST, an education program that prepares students for a career in the insurance industry, Alexandria, Va.
CKS, Cole and Weber, DefJam, DealerNet, Fallon McElligott, GFI, Group Bull, Novell, Packard Bell, Hot Coupons, iWorld, Guy Kawasaki, Mediacast, Microtempus, NextLink, PBS, Redhook Brewery, Republican National Committee, Seybold, Silicon Valley Bank, David Strom, Spiegel, Thomas Kemper Soda, The Palace, University of Illinois, Visio, Washington Trails Association, Wireless 800, Inc.