He is on the board of governors of the Washington State University foundation and is also a board member of Ballard Power Systems and BlueLinx corporations.
What does WSUF stand for?
WSUF stands for Washington State University Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WSUF
- Wright State University
- Wichita State University Regional Community Policing Training Institute (Kansas)
- Washington State University, Tri-Cities Campus
- Washington State Urantia Association
- Wayne State University Alumni Association
- Water and Sanitation Users' Committee (Nepal)
- Wisconsin State University Conference
- Washington State University Cooperative Extension Energy Program
- Water Sensitive Urban Design (Australia)
- Workgroup Server Unlimited Edition
- Web Services User Forum (National Biomedical Computation Resource)
- Web Services User Interface
- Wisconsin Substance Use Inventory
- Wyzsza Szkola Ubezpieczen i Bankowosci (Poland)
- Washington State University Nuclear Radiation Center (est. 1961)
- Washington State University Pullman
- Water and Sanitation for the Urban Poor (London, England, UK)
- Wayne State University Press (Detroit, MI)
- Wyoming School-University Partnership (Laramie, WY)
- Washington State University Police Department
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stanley is past chair of Greater Spokane Incorporated, past chair of the Association of Washington Business (AWB), past chair of the Spokane Area YMCA, past governor of the Washington State University Foundation, and chair of the American Bankers Association (ABA) Capital Markets Working Group.
Stanley serves on the Board of Governors of the Washington State University Foundation and the Eastern Washington Advisory Board of the Washington Policy Center.
Verizon awarded technology grants to the following organizations: -- Washington State University Foundation -- $9,500 to fund a mobile, wireless broadband teaching lab that will reach students in remote areas.
He holds a bachelor's degree in mathematics from Washington State University, is a member of the Financial Executives Institute and a trustee of the Washington State University Foundation.
She is also on the Executive Committee and Chair of the Washington State University Foundation Planning Committee, as well as an Advisory Board Member for the Washington Policy Center and past Board President for the Federal Defenders of Eastern Washington and Idaho.
Graber is a graduate of Washington State University, is a member of the Financial Executives Institute and is a trustee of the Washington State University Foundation.
Carter is past president of the Puget Sound Radio Broadcasters and Kansas City Radio Broadcasters, president of the Missouri Broadcasters Association, and a trustee of the Washington State University Foundation.