SEATTLE, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- On April 2, 2013, the Washington State Supreme Court in the case of Washington State Nurses Association (WSNA) v.
What does WSSC stand for?
WSSC stands for Washington State Supreme Court (judiciary)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WSSC
We have 61 other meanings of WSSC in our Acronym Attic
- Wall Shear Stress Angle Gradient (cardiovascular medicine)
- Workforce Shortage Student Assistance Grant
- Well Site Sample (energy exploration)
- Wall Street Super Book & Casino
- Washington State School for the Blind (Vancouver, WA)
- Water Supply and Sewerage Board (various locations)
- Western States School of Banking (New Mexico)
- Wide Screen Signalling Bit (detection)
- Will Smith Summer Blockbuster
- Walter Segal Self Build Trust (UK)
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission
- Water Supply and Storage Company
- Wavelength Selective Switch Included (Siemens)
- Weapon System Support Code
- Weather Systems Support Cadre
- Web Services Secure Conversation (Oasis)
- Western States Sign Council (Phoenix, AZ)
- Women for a Social Security Choice
- Washington State Sports Collectors Association
- Welsh Springer Spaniel Club of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Washington State Supreme Court also acknowledged once again that the Washington Constitution's guarantee is independent of the Second Amendment.
Washington State banned gay marriage in 1998 and the Washington State Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the law in 2006.
If Washington State Supreme Court accepts his appeal, it is believed Tom will return to Scotland to be reunited with Kenny and their mum.
Meanwhile, the Washington State supreme court rejected equal marriage rights for same-sex couples and was soon mimicked by New York's highest court.
An early ruling in the suit and counter-suit regarding the shutdown of the JOA is being appealed to the Washington State Supreme Court.
Power Play: Robinson successfully lobbied for the dismissal of a hit-and-run charge against Washington State Supreme Court Justice Bobbe Bridge in 2003.
The Washington state Supreme Court was asked recently to order the Legislature to pay automatic annual cost-of-living increases for all public school employees.