The Washington State Public Health Association held its fourth annual Public Health Legislative Education Day at the state capitol in Olympia, Wash.
What does WSPHA stand for?
WSPHA stands for Washington State Public Health Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Web Services Policy Framework
- Western Spruce-Pine-Fir (tree)
- Widest Shortest Path First (routing algorithm)
- Wisconsin Secure Program Facility (Wisconsin Department of Corrections)
- Winston-Salem Professional Fire Fighters Association (North Carolina)
- Western Sydney Peace Group (Australia)
- White Sands Pioneer Group (New Mexico)
- White Sands Proving Ground (changed to White Sands Missile Range in 1958)
- World Series Perfect Game (baseball)
- White Star Property Holdings Plc
- Washington State Paint Horse Club
- Web Services Performance Index
- Workshop on Philosophy and Informatics
- World Society for Pediatric Infectious Diseases (Netherlands)
- Washington State Paranormal Investigations and Research
- Workplace Skills Plan Implementation Report (Health and Welfare Sector Education and Training Authority; South Africa)
- We Stand for Peace & Justice (anti-war website)
- Winthrop's Society of Professional Journalists
- Walworth Seeley Public Library (Walworth, NY)
- Washington State Premier League (soccer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information about the Joint Conference on Health or the Washington State Public Health Association, contact Kay DeRoos, 206-362-4728; fax 206-362-4587; e-mail dero101w@cdc.
With the launch of a new online journal this month, the Washington State Public Health Association has joined the growing ranks of APHA Affiliates to introduce electronic journals in recent years.