President Berenson presented Washington State Music Teachers Association as the 2009 MTNA State Affiliate of the Year.
What does WSMTA stand for?
WSMTA stands for Washington State Music Teachers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Weapons System Management Team
- Web Services Modeling Toolkit
- Welborn Sullivan Meck & Tooley, PC (law firm; Denver, CO, USA)
- Wellington School of Massage Therapy
- Western Scottish Motor Transport
- White Seabass Management Team
- Winter Sports Massage Team
- Wireless Service Measurements
- Wisconsin Structures & Materials Testing Laboratory (University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI)
- Women in Science, Math, & Technology
- West Suburban Mass Transit District (Chicago Area)
- Westminster School Model United Nations (London, UK debating competition)
- Watermelon Silver Mottle Virus
- Wheat Streak Mosaic Virus
- Western Sydney Manufacturing Week (Sydney, Australia)
- Women Who Have Sex with Men and Women (sexual behavior)
- Wyzsza Szkola Mazowiecka W Warszawie (Polish: Mazowiecka University of Warsaw; Warsaw, Poland)
- Web Service Execution Environment
- Web Service Modelling Execution
- Web Services Modelling Execution Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Piano teacher Mary Walby has been elected president of the Bellingham chapter of the Washington State Music Teachers Association.
Throughout her time in Washington, Mack was a leader for the Washington State Music Teachers Association for her work on the WSMTA education board, giving workshops and serving as an adjudicator.
At the local level she has been an active member of the Spokane Chapter of Washington State Music Teachers Association (WSMTA) for more than sixty years.
He was a past president of the Washington State Music Teachers Association and the MTNA Northwest Division.
Washington State Music Teachers Association was challenged a year ago to match up to $3,000 by a donor trust.