Organizations to collaborate on educating physicians and consumers on health care overuse SEATTLE, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Washington State Medical Association (WSMA) and the Puget Sound Health Alliance (Alliance) today announced that each organization has been awarded a two-year grant from the ABIM Foundation to promote the Choosing Wisely[sup.
What does WSMA stand for?
WSMA stands for Washington State Medical Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WSMA
We have 2 other meanings of WSMA in our Acronym Attic
- Wireless Site Manager
- Wireless System Manager (MAXON)
- Wolfpack Sports Marketing (North Carolina)
- Women Seeking Men
- Women Who Have Sex with Men (medical/public health)
- Workers Solidarity Movement (Ireland)
- World Service Meeting (various organizations)
- World's Strongest Man (competition)
- Wait State Message Area
- Washington Square Merchant Association (Brookline, MA)
- Washington State Museum of Anthropology
- Washington State Muzzleloaders Association
- Washington Student Math Association
- Web Services and Meteor Architecture
- Web Site Management Application
- Web Sling Manufacturers Association
- Wisconsin School Music Association
- Wisconsin School of Music Association
- Wisconsin Society of Medical Assistants
- Wisconsin Soybean Marketing Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Washington State Medical Association, the Washington State Hospital Association, and the Washington Chapter of the American College of Emergency Physicians, joined forces to stop the proposal.
The Washington State Medical Association, the Washington State Hospital Association, and the Washington Chapter of the American College of Emergency Physicians joined forces to stop the proposal.
Congress and the state Legislature must make appropriate funding of Medicare and Medicaid a priority," said Cynthia Markus, MD, President, Washington State Medical Association.
Washington State Medical Association (WSMA) Weighs in on Legislation in Olympia OLYMPIA, Wash.
And, after filing suit in 2006 to block a Regence Blue Shield network, the Washington State Medical Association accepted a settlement last August in which Regence will continue to measure performance, but will engage physicians more directly in the process and make the programs more transparent.
Premera Blue Cross and the Washington State Medical Association (WSMA) announce their collaboration with the WSMA's Education and Research Foundation's (WSMERF) Quality Improvement Program (Quip) -- a physician led quality improvement program that gives physicians useful data about their patients that will improve their care.
Nick Rajacich, President of the Washington State Medical Association (WSMA).