What does WSIADA stand for?
WSIADA stands for Washington State Independent Auto Dealers Association (Auburn, WA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- World Sindhi Institute (Pakistan)
- Written Scheme of Investigation (document prepared as part of archaeological fieldwork)
- Warfare System Integration and Interoperability Test (formerly Combat System Integration Test)
- Washington Self-Insurers Association (Olympia, WA; est. 1972)
- Washington Society of Investment Analysts, Inc.
- Water Supply Improvement Association
- We Study in Australia (international study abroad)
- Weapon System Integration Agent
- Web Savvy Internet Addict
- Web Services for Interactive Applications
- Weapons Support Improvement & Analysis Office
- Workplace Safety & Insurance Appeals Tribunal (Workplace Safety & Insurance Act RSO 1998, Canada; formerly Workers Compensation Appeals Tribunal)
- Washington State Investment Board
- Water, Sanitation and Infrastructure Branch (UN)
- Winston-Salem Industries for the Blind (also seen as WSIFB; North Carolina)
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- Wafer-Scale Integrated Circuit
- We Sell It Consultants (Barcelona, Spain)
- Weapon System Indicator Code (US Defense Logistics Agency)
- Weapons System Integration Center (US Navy)