Washington's Legislature may hold public hearings on any compact negotiations and forward comments to the Washington State Gambling Commission.
What does WSGC stand for?
WSGC stands for Washington State Gambling Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WSGC
We have 5 other meanings of WSGC in our Acronym Attic
- Western Stock Growers Association (Canada)
- Wine and Spirits Guild of America
- Wireless System Genetic Algorithm
- Wisconsin State Golf Association
- Wisconsin Student Government Association
- Women's Senior Golf Association
- Wyoming State Golf Association
- Wyoming Stock Growers Association
- Wader Study Group Bulletin (Sweden)
- Waldorf School of Garden City (est. 1947; Garden City, NY)
- Waterloo-Stanford Group C (psychiatry)
- Weapon System Group Code
- West Surrey Golf Club (UK)
- Williams Sonoma Grand Cuisine
- Williamson Street Grocery Co-Op (Wisconsin)
- Wisconsin Space Grant Consortium
- When the Sun Goes Down
- Wilson School of Gymnastics and Dance (Chambersburg, PA)
- Western Society of Gear Engineers
- Wyzsza Szkola Gospodarki Euroregionalnej (Polish: High School of Euro-Regional Economics; Józefów, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Washington State Gambling Commission (WSGC) is using StillSecure Strata Guard, a network-based intrusion-detection/ prevention system (IDS/ IPS).
Papazian has been backgrounded and licensed by the National Indian Gaming Commission, Oregon Department of State Police, Gaming Enforcement Division, Arizona State Gaming Agency and Washington State Gambling Commission, as well as various Tribal Gaming Commissions.
LAS VEGAS, March 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Phoenix Leisure Corporation (CDNX: PLS) announced today that it has been approved by the Washington State Gambling Commission (WSGC) as a gaming service supplier.
The SDG system has been certified by Gaming Laboratories International and approved by the Washington State Gambling Commission.
Nasdaq: MGAM) announced today that on June 10th, the Washington State Gambling Commission gave final approval of MGAM's Video Lottery Gaming System, and of the first two games to run on this system.
is pleased to announce that the Company has received a Service Supplier License from the Washington State Gambling Commission.
North Sea Gas Discovery DAM014 06/14/1999 11:24 r f bc-TX-MGAM-video-lottery (AUSTIN) Washington State Gambling Commission Approves MGAM's Video DAM015 06/14/1999 11:29 r f bc-TX-ITEQ-Petrochem-con (HOUSTON) ITEQ Subsidiary Awarded $4.