G4S Technology LLC (formerly Adesta), a systems integrator and project management company for electronic security systems and communication networks won contract worth from the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) Ferries Division to provide security system upgrades.
What does WSDT stand for?
WSDT stands for Washington State Department of Transportation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of WSDT in our Acronym Attic
- Water Supply and Drainage System (fault-finding)
- Weight Standard Deviation Score (clinical research)
- Wichita Swing Dance Society (est. 2000; Wichita, KS)
- Work and Social Disability Scale
- Western States Decision Support Group (mental health services group; various states)
- Western States Digital Standards Group
- Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (Olympia, WA)
- Workshop on Software Distributed Shared Memory
- Wood Stove Dilution-Sampling System
- Waste Storage and Disposal Safety Team
- White Spot Disease Virus (infections in shrimp)
- Web Site Design World (London, UK)
- Symposium on Web Site Evolution (IEEE International Symposum)
- Warband Script Enhancer (gaming)
- Warsaw School of Economics (aka Szkola Glowna Handlowa w Warszawie)
- Warsaw Stock Exchange (Warsaw, Poland)
- Washington Spirit Elite (cheerleading program)
- Water Science and Engineering (various organizations)
- Water Surface Elevation
- Weapon Support Equipment (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Washington State Department of Transportation rest area hours will mirror the hours of operation for the gift shop.
The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) recently selected California-based AeroVironment to manufacture, install and operate nine fast-charging stations for electric vehicles.
We have totally stopped commerce in the state," said Paula Hammond, Secretary of the Washington State Department of Transportation.
The Washington state Department of Transportation (DOT) has announced that it will begin testing rubberized asphalt on a section of southbound Interstate 5 in August, according to a report in the Seattle Times.
Ten new electric vehicle charging stations from AeroVironment open now in Washington state (Photo: Business Wire) Today, the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT), along with electric charging station partner AeroVironment (NASDAQ: AVAV) opened ten new public charging stations--seven along Interstate 5 and three along U.
About $90,700 came from Washington State Department of Transportation, and about $250,000 from the Port.
Holding tight onto an early lead, the Washington State Department of Transportation claimed the People's Choice Award for its Operation I-5 Partnership Project.