We can see where they've notched trees [on state-owned forest land] to see if they have that desirable pattern," says Larry Raedel, chief law enforcement officer for the Washington State Department of Natural Resources.
What does WSDNR stand for?
WSDNR stands for Washington State Department of Natural Resources
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Web Service Description Language with Semantics (W3C)
- Web Services Description Language for Java
- Washington State Dental Laboratory Association
- Western States Drycleaners and Launderers Association (Phoenix, AZ)
- Web Search and Data Mining
- Web Semantics Design Method
- Web Services Distributed Management
- Web Site Design Method
- We Sure Did Miss You
- Web Services Developer Network
- Washington State Department of Ecology
- Washington State Department of Health
- Washington State Department of Licensing (Seattle, WA)
- Washington State Department of Transportation
- Web Services Dynamic Object Technology (software development; StrikeIron)
- Water Services Development Plan (South Africa)
- Web Services Developer Pack (Java)
- Western Shoshone Defense Project (Crescent Valley, Nevada)
- Women Skill Development Project (Kaski, Nepal)
- Wukro Social Development Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington State Department of Natural Resources - Capitol State Forest About the Yamaha OHV Access Initiative Each quarter, Yamaha accepts applications from non-profit or tax-exempt organizations including OHV riding clubs, national forests and associations, and national, state and local government agencies.
Washington State Department of Natural Resources, Olympia.
The Washington State Department of Natural Resources (DNR) today bestowed awards by the Arbor Day Foundation to PSE and the City of Poulsbo for outstanding tree-care efforts.
The data collected from beach cleanups is used by the Washington State Department of Natural Resources, the Center for Marine Conservation in Washington, D.
Utterly devoid of contemporary company, the redcedar sits forlornly in a decidedly junior plantation' of Douglas-fir and western hemlock planted 15 years ago by the Washington State department of Natural Resources (DNR), in the far northwestern corner of the Olympic Peninsula.
501, BB3, to drill a 2000 foot well, from the Washington State Department of Natural Resources for the purpose of testing the potential of coal bed methane (CBM) in NW1/4 SE 1/8 of section 28, T39N,R2E, W.
May 3 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hoh Tribe and the Washington State Department of Natural Resources (DNR) will sign a historic forest agreement designed to guard future runs of wild fish returning to the Hoh River basin and allow a more predictable timber supply, the Northwest Indian Fisheries Commission (NWIFC) said today.