We can see where they've notched trees [on state-owned forest land] to see if they have that desirable pattern," says Larry Raedel, chief law enforcement officer for the Washington State Department of Natural Resources.
What does WDNR stand for?
WDNR stands for Washington State Department of Natural Resources
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WDNR
We have 1 other meaning of WDNR in our Acronym Attic
- World Digital Network Co.
- Worldwide Democracy Network
- Who Dat Nation for Life (New Orleans Saints fan club)
- Well-Differentiated Neuroendocrine Carcinoma
- Washdown Countermeasures
- Wireless Development and Network Design (Rockville, MD)
- Well-Differentiated Neuroendocrine (carcinoma)
- Which Does Not Exist (Scientology)
- World Dyslexia Network Foundation (UK)
- Weather-Driven Natural Hazards (European Commission)
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (Madison, WI)
- Well-Differentiated Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Will Dich Nie Verlieren (German band)
- Wally Does No Work (Dilbert comic)
- Western District of New York
- World Dance New York (est. 2000; New York, NY)
- Web Designers of New Zealand
- Waldo (Amtrak station code; Waldo, FL)
- War Dog Outfitters (est. 2008; Michigan)
- Warhammer Dark Omen (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington State Department of Natural Resources - Capitol State Forest About the Yamaha OHV Access Initiative Each quarter, Yamaha accepts applications from non-profit or tax-exempt organizations including OHV riding clubs, national forests and associations, and national, state and local government agencies.
Washington State Department of Natural Resources, Olympia.
The Washington State Department of Natural Resources (DNR) today bestowed awards by the Arbor Day Foundation to PSE and the City of Poulsbo for outstanding tree-care efforts.
The data collected from beach cleanups is used by the Washington State Department of Natural Resources, the Center for Marine Conservation in Washington, D.
Utterly devoid of contemporary company, the redcedar sits forlornly in a decidedly junior plantation' of Douglas-fir and western hemlock planted 15 years ago by the Washington State department of Natural Resources (DNR), in the far northwestern corner of the Olympic Peninsula.
501, BB3, to drill a 2000 foot well, from the Washington State Department of Natural Resources for the purpose of testing the potential of coal bed methane (CBM) in NW1/4 SE 1/8 of section 28, T39N,R2E, W.
May 3 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hoh Tribe and the Washington State Department of Natural Resources (DNR) will sign a historic forest agreement designed to guard future runs of wild fish returning to the Hoh River basin and allow a more predictable timber supply, the Northwest Indian Fisheries Commission (NWIFC) said today.