Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded over $41 million to the Washington State Department of Health.
What does WSDH stand for?
WSDH stands for Washington State Department of Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of WSDH in our Acronym Attic
- Western Shoshone Defense Project
- World Sustainable Development Forum (New Delhi, India)
- Wrong Side Driving Friday (weekly tradition for US military troops in Japan)
- Washington State Department of Financial Institutions
- Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Walberswick Sea Defence Group (UK)
- Walters-Storyk Design Group
- Washington State Department of Game
- Wyzsza Szkola Dzialalnosci Gospodarczej (Polish: Higher School of Economic Activities; Warsaw, Poland)
- Western Sydney Division of General Practice (Australia; health practice advisory group)
- Washington State Dental Hygienists Association
- Wall Street Deli, Inc. (restaurant operator)
- Wind Speed/Direction Indicator
- Wine and Spirits Distributors of Illinois
- Women's Self-Defense Institute
- Washington State Department of Information Services
- Websphere Data Integration Suite
- Web Services Development Kit (Microsoft)
- WebSphere Software Developer Kit (IBM)
- Windows Servo Design Kit (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acknowledgments This report is the result of a collaboration between the Program jot Appropriate Technology in Health, the Washington State Department of Health and the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services.
As more states deal with remediation of meth properties, they turn to us," says Carolyn Comeau, manager of the Clandestine Drug Lab Program at the Washington State Department of Health.
PCBs accumulate in fish tissue and have been responsible for many advisories to limit human consumption; the Washington State Department of Health warns of the possible adverse health risks of consuming English sole and other bottom-feeding fish from the lower Duwamish River due in the presence of PCBs, PAHs, and other toxic chemicals.
TVI's decontamination systems were paid for through 2005 and 2006 Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) grant funding accessed through the Washington State Department of Health and ensures that every hospital in the state will have on-site decontamination capabilities.
This program is co-managed by the Washington State Public Works Board and the Washington State Department of Health.
The Washington Network of the 100K Lives Campaign is coordinated by partner organizations including Qualis Health, Washington State Hospital Association, Washington State Medical Association, Washington State Nurses Association, United Staff Nurses Union (UFCW 141), Service Employees International Union 1199NW, Northwest Organization of Nurse Executives, Washington State Department of Health, Rural Healthcare Quality Network, and the Washington State Pharmacy Association.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- The Washington State Department of Health is launching a new Web-based contest this week that encourages teens to talk about tobacco use in their families, schools and communities.