The Washington State Department of Financial Institutions advises investors to be "extremely cautious" when donating money to a project through a crowdfunding platform.
What does WSDFI stand for?
WSDFI stands for Washington State Department of Financial Institutions
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Workers Self-Directed Enterprise (cooperative)
- Workers' Self Directed Enterprise
- World Sport Destination Expo (tourism convention)
- Wyoming State Department of Education
- Washington State Department of Emergency Services (Camp Murray, WA)
- Washington State Dairy Federation (Elma, WA)
- Web Service Definition File
- Western Shoshone Defense Project
- World Sustainable Development Forum (New Delhi, India)
- Wrong Side Driving Friday (weekly tradition for US military troops in Japan)
- Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Walberswick Sea Defence Group (UK)
- Walters-Storyk Design Group
- Washington State Department of Game
- Wyzsza Szkola Dzialalnosci Gospodarczej (Polish: Higher School of Economic Activities; Warsaw, Poland)
- Western Sydney Division of General Practice (Australia; health practice advisory group)
- Washington State Department of Health
- Washington State Dental Hygienists Association
- Wall Street Deli, Inc. (restaurant operator)
- Wind Speed/Direction Indicator
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 14 January 2013 The Washington State Department of Financial Institutions has shut down the Washington-based Westside Community Bank and appointed the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) as receiver.
uk Wells Fargo & Co (NYSE: WFC) has negated charges made by the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions that the company misled customers in the sale of more than USD175m of auction-rate securities.
com; both for the Securities Division of the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions
This action follows the termination of the MOU dated March 23, 2010 by and between Banner Bank and the FDIC and Washington State Department of Financial Institutions, Division of Banks, effective March 19, 2012.
The acquisition follows a decision by the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions to close Frontier Bank and appoint the FDIC as receiver.
gov) -- 360-902-8700 -- 877-746-4334 The Washington State Department of Financial Institutions regulates a variety of financial service providers such as banks, credit unions, mortgage brokers, consumer loan companies, payday lenders, and securities brokers and dealers.
AmericanWest Bancorporation (NASDAQ:AWBC) today announced the filing of an application by its banking subsidiary, AmericanWest Bank (AWB), with the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) for approval to open a de novo branch in Sandpoint, Idaho.