23 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, the Washington Council of Police and Sheriffs and the Washington State Patrol Troopers Association joined the Washington State Council of Fire Fighters in endorsing Patty Murray's bid for re-election to the United States Senate at a press conference in Seattle.
What does WSCFF stand for?
WSCFF stands for Washington State Council of Fire Fighters
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Weapon Server Common Environment
- Weapon System Computing Environment
- Workforce Services and Continuing Education (Blue Ridge Community College: Virginia)
- Winston-Salem City Employees Credit Union (North Carolina)
- Wall Street Capital Funding, Inc. (est. 1989; Georgia)
- Waste Sampling and Characterization Facility
- Web Services Contract First (software)
- Western Sydney Community Forum (Australia)
- Wisconsin Scholastic Chess Federation (Milwaukee, WI)
- World Student Christian Federation
- Washington State Council of the Federation of Fly Fishers
- Winter School of Computer Graphics
- World Scientific Congress of Golf
- Wisconsin State Cranberry Growers Association
- Washington State Coalition for the Homeless (est. 1984)
- Weekly Student Contact Hour
- Weighted Student Credit Hour (various schools)
- West Side Community House (Cleveland, OH)
- World Cup Security Control Headquarters (international soccer)
- World Stem Cell Hub
Samples in periodicals archive:
1998 - The Washington State Council of Fire Fighters Burn Foundation receives $39,000, earning TAPCO the national Dora Maxwell Social Responsibility Award.
Fire Fighters of the State of Washington are concerned that some citizens think that they have to call their insurance company's '800 help line' in an emergency situation rather than calling 9-1-1 first," said Brian Hurley, representing the Washington State Council of Fire Fighters.