Cashmere Chiropractor William Pratt was presented Pioneer Award by the Washington State Chiropractic Association at the organization's Spring Conference on April 14 at Suncadia Resort in Cle Elum.
What does WSCA stand for?
WSCA stands for Washington State Chiropractic Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WSCA
We have 49 other meanings of WSCA in our Acronym Attic
- Wycombe Sports Centre (UK)
- Wyong Shire Council (Australia)
- Washington Science Center, Building 5
- World Student Community for Sustainable Development
- 1st On-Line World Conference on Soft Computing
- 2nd On-Line World Conference on Soft Computing
- 3rd On-Line World Conference on Soft Computing
- Washington School Counselor Association (Puyallup, WA)
- Washington Sporting Clays Association
- Washington State Cemetery Association
- Western Speech Communication Association (Fort Collins, CO; now Western States Communication Association)
- Western States Communication Association (Fort Collins, CO)
- Western States Contracting Alliance
- Wisconsin Charter Schools Association
- Workshop on Web Service Composition and Adaptation
- West Surrey College of Art and Design (UK)
- Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Web Services Composite Application Framework
- Washington School of Clinical and Advanced Hypnosis (est. 1996)
- Washington State chapter of the Community Associations Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
12 /PRNewswire/ -- Citing "the growing threat to our patients and our profession," the Washington State Chiropractic Association (WSCA) announced today that it has petitioned Washington State Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler to stop some insurance companies from discriminating against the chiropractic profession.
In order to focus on small to mid-size providers who need cost-effective solutions and tools, KM&A has forged alliances with professional organizations such as the Washington State Chiropractic Association, WebClaim, and Electronic Insurance Services.