29, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- The Starkey Hearing Foundation will fit over 250 students, faculty and alumni with free state-of-the-art hearing devices on November 29th and 30th at the Washington School for the Deaf in Vancouver.
What does WSD stand for?
WSD stands for Washington School for the Deaf
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WSD
We have 103 other meanings of WSD in our Acronym Attic
- West Sonoma County Union High School District (California)
- Winston-Salem Convention and Visitors Bureau (Winston-Salem, NC)
- West Suffolk Consortium for Voluntary Organisations (Bury St. Edmunds, UK)
- Web Services Choreography Working Group
- Wall Street Catholic Young Adults (New York, NY)
- West Sound Corinthian Yacht Club
- Wafers Started per Day
- Wage and Salary Department
- Warfare Systems Directorate
- Warranty Start Date (legal)
- Water and Sanitation District (various locations)
- Water Security Division (US EPA)
- Water Supplies Department (Hong Kong)
- Wauwatosa School District (Wauwatosa, WI)
- Wear Scar Diameter
- Web Server Director (software)
- Web Service Description (software)
- Web Service Discovery
- Web Services on Devices (Information Technology)
- Weber School District (Utah)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cisco Systems today announced that its Internet Protocol (IP) Communications system has been successfully deployed at the Washington School for the Deaf and the U.