March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DIAGEO-GUINNESS USA announced today that it will make a $10,000 donation to the non-profit Washington Regional Alcohol Program (WRAP).
What does WRAP stand for?
WRAP stands for Washington Regional Alcohol Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRAP
We have 99 other meanings of WRAP in our Acronym Attic
- Wireless Radio Access Network (various companies)
- Wireless Regional Access Network
- Women's Royal Australian Navy
- Women's Rights Action Network Australia
- Women's Royal Australian Naval Service
- Western Regional Audit Office
- War Risk Additional Premium
- Warfighter Rapid Acquisition Program
- Warfighting Rapid Acquisition Process
- Warwick Research Archive Project
- Waste and Resources Action Programme (U.K. non-profit recycling advocate)
- Waste Receiving and Processing Plant
- Waste Reduction Awards Program
- Water Reduction Awards Program (California, USA)
- Weapon Readiness Achievement Program
- Weapon Reliability Assurance Program
- Weatherization, Rehabilitation, and Asset Preservation Project
- Web Ready Appliances Protocol
- Web Resource Authentication Protocol
- Wellness Recovery Action Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kurt Erickson, head of the Washington Regional Alcohol Program, said the new law requiring a six-month jail sentence for anyone convicted of three DUI offenses within five years also puts the state out front.
In the Washington Metro area, GEICO works with the Washington Regional Alcohol Program (WRAP) as a sponsor of SoberRide, providing free cab rides.
WASHINGTON -- GEICO was acknowledged with double WRAPPY awards from the Washington Regional Alcohol Program (WRAP) for auto insurer's ongoing fight against drunk driving and underage drinking.
About WRAP Founded in 1982, the Washington Regional Alcohol Program is an award-winning public-private partnership working to prevent drunk driving and underage drinking in the Washington, D.
Founded in 1982, the Washington Regional Alcohol Program is an award-winning public-private coalition formed to fight drunk driving, drugged driving and underage drinking in the Washington-metropolitan area.
We are proud to partner with Diageo and the Washington Redskins in their efforts to ensure local residents get home safely this holiday season," said Charles Merinoff, Vice Chairman and CEO of The Charmer Sunbelt Group, one of the nation's leading distributors of spirits, fine wines, beers and bottled water, and Board of Directors member for the Washington Regional Alcohol Program.
For more information, please contact: Kurt Erickson, President and CEO Washington Regional Alcohol Program 703-893-0461 kurt@wrap.