Williams is the executive director of the Washington Poison Center in Seattle, Wash.
What does WPC stand for?
WPC stands for Washington Poison Center (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WPC
We have 189 other meanings of WPC in our Acronym Attic
- Working Pit Bull Terrier Club of America
- Western Province Blood Transfusion Service (South Africa)
- Why People Believe Weird Things (book by Michael Shermer)
- Wireless Private Branch Exchange
- Working Party on Bycatch
- Patrol Craft (United States Coast Guard)
- Waldorf Parent Council (Canada)
- War Preparations Center
- Warrior Preparation Center
- Washington Planning Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Washington Poison Center is a non-profit service organization providing 24-hour emergency medical assistance, information and education about toxic substances or suspected poisons.
The report also has information on cases investigated by the Department of Agriculture, the Department of Labor and Industries, and the Washington Poison Center.