The Washington Network Group (WNG) is a networking organization of professionals in business, finance, foreign and government affairs.
What does WNG stand for?
WNG stands for Washington Network Group (business association; Arlington, VA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WNG
We have 15 other meanings of WNG in our Acronym Attic
- Washington Nationals Fan Forum
- Winthrop National Fish Hatchery (Washington; US Fish & Wildlife Service)
- Wilmington National Finance, Inc. (Wilmington, DE)
- West Nyack Free Library (West Nyack, NY)
- World Nuclear Fuel Market
- Wednesday Night Fun Race (sailing)
- Winifrede Railroad Company
- Wrangler National Finals Rodeo (Las Vegas, NV)
- Wideband Noise Generator
- Wilderness Network of Georgia (outdoor recreation)
- Wireless Networks Group (Spain; est. 1988)
- Wireless Next Generation (computer architecture)
- World Networking Group (Michigan)
- Worthington Nicholls Group (UK)
- Waxahachie Ninth Grade Academy (Texas)
- Wholesale Nursery Growers of America
- Wisconsin National Guard Armory
- West Newbury Garden Club (Byfield, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the leader in SMS (Short Message Service) interactive text messaging, will speak at the Mobile Messaging Executive Forum hosted by Wireless Internet Daily and the Washington Network Group (WNG) on October 9, 2001, in Arlington, Virginia.