The most recent additions are: --Rhesus Macaque -- A second-generation rhesus macaque microarray developed by the Michael Katze Laboratory and the Primate Genomics Division of the Washington National Primate Center, University of Washington, is now available.
What does WNPC stand for?
WNPC stands for Washington National Primate Center (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WNPC
We have 2 other meanings of WNPC in our Acronym Attic
- Washington Nuclear Power
- Western North Pacific
- White Nationalist Party
- Will Not Proceed
- Wireless Number Portability (FCC)
- World News and Prophecy
- Washington Nuclear Plant 2
- Washington Newspaper Publishers Association
- Western National Parks Association
- World News Press Agencies
- West Nottingham Presbyterian Church (Colora, MD)
- White Nile Petroleum Company (est. 1981; Sudan)
- Wisconsin National Primate Research Center (US NIH funding)
- Worcester Nursing Pipeline Consortium (Worcester, MA)
- West Norfolk Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Western North Pacific Central Water
- Washington's National Park Fund
- World Natural Powerlifting Federation
- Wisconsin Network for Peace and Justice (Madison, WI)
- Warren Newport Public Library (Illinois)