Medicaid Integration Partnership: Another example of integrated services is the Washington Medicaid Integration Partnership, a voluntary integration of Medicaid services for adult Snohomish County clients with Supplemental Security Income and who are eligible for both Medicaid and Medicare.
What does WMIP stand for?
WMIP stands for Washington Medicaid Integration Partnership (Olympia, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WMIP
We have 1 other meaning of WMIP in our Acronym Attic
- Waste Management Industry Fund (Northern Ireland, UK)
- Water Management Interest Group (Canada)
- White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd. (Connecticut; Bermuda-domiciled)
- Wilderness Medicine Interest Group (School of Medicine; University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill)
- Wyszukiwarka Mg I Graczy (Polish role-playing games)
- Weapon Mounted Installation Kit (British military vehicles)
- Wildlife Management International Ltd. (New Zealand)
- Workshop on Mathematics in Image Processing
- Waste Minimization
- West Michigan Inclusion Network (Byron Center, MI)
- Weapons Management Improvement Program
- West Midlands Institute of Psychotherapy (UK)
- Web Mission Information Reporting System
- Waste Management Information System
- Water Management Information System
- West Michigan Internet Service (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Wind Measuring and Indicating System
- Work Management Information System (Logica)
- Worldwide Massage Information Service
- Whole Mount In-Situ Hybridization
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Molina Healthcare Molina Healthcare of Washington is a managed care organization that provides health care services through the Healthy Options, State Children's Health Insurance Medical Plan (SCHIP), Basic Health, and Washington Medicaid Integration Partnership (WMIP) programs for over 284,000 members throughout Washington State.
that CHCS will award a $50,000 grant to their Washington Medicaid Integration Partnership, or WMIP.