30, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian and the Washington International Horse Show announce a new partnership to celebrate horses in Native American culture and equestrian sport throughout history.
What does WIHS stand for?
WIHS stands for Washington International Horse Show
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WIHS
- Women In the Hardware Industry
- What in Hell Is Happening?
- Waterloo Institute for Health Informatics Research
- Western International Hockey League
- What I Have Learned
- Wake Interfaith Hospitality Network
- Wilmington Interfaith Hospitality Network (Wilmington, NC)
- William Howard Taft National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Worship in His Presence
- Wessex Institute for Health Research and Development
- West Iredell High School (Statesville, NC)
- West Islip High School (New York)
- Women in His Service (women's Christian group)
- Women's Interagency HIV Study
- Windows Installation Helper Utility (Microsoft)
- Womens Ice Hockey Victoria (Victoria, Australia)
- [not an acronym] Official Name of Nintendo's Console Previously Code-Named Revolution)
- Washington Internship Institute
- Wieso Immer Ich
- Wildlife Institute of India
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to its two Grandprix events, The Lake Placid and I Love New York Horse Shows offer North American League, Washington International Horse Show, World Champion Hunter Rider, and Show Jumping Hall of Fame Series classes.
Louis at the 44th annual Washington International Horse Show held October 22-27 at the MCI Center in downtown Washington D.
WHO: World-class riders who have qualified for the prestigious Washington International Horse Show.
WASHINGTON -- The Washington International Horse Show has announced the four riders who will compete in the $25,000 WIHS Invitational Dressage Championship, which will be held on two evenings, October 26-27, at the Verizon Center in Washington, D.
Reach an educated and affluent market with a corporate presence at the 48th annual Washington International Horse Show (WIHS) Oct.
Owner of the Salamander Farms in The Plains, Virginia and Wellington, Florida, Johnson has co-chaired the Pennsylvania National Horse Show, serves on the boards of the United States Equestrian Team and the International Centre for Mission and Exploited Children, and is president of the Washington International Horse Show.