19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Key Facts: * Washington Hospital Center conceptualized "CodeHeart," the highly secure mobile application solution developed and customized in collaboration with AT&T* that provides a real-time video and audio stream that can be used in critical care situations, such as ambulances in transit.
What does WHC stand for?
WHC stands for Washington Hospital Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WHC
We have 100 other meanings of WHC in our Acronym Attic
- West Hill Branch Library (Akron, OH)
- Warren Hall Box Office (James Madison University)
- Westlake High School Broadcasting System (Ohio)
- White House Business Solutions (UK)
- Whole House Building Supply
- Wisconsin Highway Business Signs (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
- We Have Been Trolled
- Whole Head-and-Body Tilt
- Wexford Harbour Boat and Tennis Club (Wexford, Ireland)
- Women Helping Battered Women (Burlington, VT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2006, Washington Hospital Center performed five transplants and Inova seven.
The Washington Hospital Center recently received an HHS award of $2.
Defentect (OTCBB: SLNH) announced today that it has been chosen by Washington Hospital Center to install a radiation detection pilot in strategic portal locations.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- Washington Hospital Center took a major step forward today in the federally funded Project ER One initiative as it unveiled innovative technologies and design solutions in its Emergency Department.
: Columbia University Medical Center, Minneapolis Heart Institute, Scripps Clinic and Research Foundation, Swedish Medical Center, Brigham and Women's Hospital (Harvard Medical School), Stanford University Medical Center, University of Oklahoma, Washington Adventist Hospital, and the Washington Hospital Center.
8 /PRNewswire/ -- WHAT: Washington Hospital Center unveils new state-of-the-art technologies to be used in its Emergency Department.
Lucey headed the Infectious Diseases Service at the 900-bed Washington Hospital Center from 1998-2002 in Washington, DC.