The Washington Heights and Inwood Development Corporation centered initially on commercial revitalization, including major capital improvements to 181 st Street and the redevelopment of the Coliseum Theater.
What does WHIDC stand for?
WHIDC stands for Washington Heights and Inwood Development Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
- Welsh Health Impact Assessment Support Unit
- Western Health Information Collaborative (est. 1999; Canada)
- What Happens in Class (website)
- Wilayat Hussain Islamia College (Multan, Pakistan)
- Worldwide Health Improvement Consultants
- Washington Heights-Inwood Columbia Aging Project (New York)
- Women and HIV International Clinical Conference
- Wuhan International Conference on E Business (China)
- Web Hacking Incidents Database
- White House Information Group
- White House Iraq Group
- Whitehouse Gauge (oil industry)
- Work and Health Information Gateway (UK)
- World Humus Interest Group
- Washington Heights-Inwood Healthy Heart Program (New York)
- Windows Hardware Instrumentation Implementation Guidelines, Version 1.0 (Microsoft)
- Weapons Effects Models - High Level Architecture Conformation
- Warm/Hot Intergalactic Medium
- Weighted Holistic Invariant Molecular (molecular descriptor; chemistry)