9m in assets belonging to the failed Washington First International Bank.
What does WFIB stand for?
WFIB stands for Washington First International Bank (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WFIB
- Workforce Florida, Inc.
- Workforce Involvement
- World Federalist Institute (est. 1947)
- World Federation of Investors (Belgium)
- Worst-Case Fairness Index
- Wraparound Fidelity Index
- Washington Food Industry Association (Olympia, WA)
- Wells Fargo Investment Advisors
- WestHolland Foreign Investment Agency (Netherlands)
- Working Families Independence Act (Pennsylvania)
- Wavelength Forwarding Information Base (Internet protocol)
- Wood Fiber Insulation Board
- Whole Faith International Bible College
- Wharton Financial Institutions Center
- Wisconsin Foundation for Independent Colleges
- Wisconsin Fraternal Insurance Counsellors (trade association)
- World Federation of Investors Corporation (shareholders associations group)
- World Financial Information Conference (FISD financial conference event)
- Western Food Industry Exposition (California)
- Welsh Forest Industries Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is a Washington-based financial holding company providing financial services through its commercial bank subsidiary, Washington First International Bank.
Transaction Protects All Washington First International Bank Deposits PASADENA, Calif.