Each year, says Washington Department of Labor and Industries (L&I) occupational nurse consultant John Furman, the state Department of Health receives about a dozen reports of acute poisoning from cholinesterase-inhibiting insecticides among farmworkers, mostly from when a pesticide is splashed on a worker.
What does WDLI stand for?
WDLI stands for Washington Department of Labor and Industries
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- World Day for Laboratory Animals
- Worldwide Distance Learning Association
- When Does Life Begin (question)
- Washington Digital Learning Commons
- Weather Data Learning Center (Rye, NY; US NASA)
- Website Development Life Cycle
- West Don Lands Committee (Canada)
- Wireless Digital Loop Carrier
- White Dwarf Luminosity Function (stars)
- West Dorset Leisure Holidays (UK)
- Western Diversified Life Insurance Company (now American Specialty Health)
- Well Defined Lymphocytic Lymphoma
- Well-Differentiated Lymphocytic Lymphoma (cancer)
- West Deptford Little League (West Deptford, NJ)
- West Deutsche Lacrosse Liga (German: West German Lacrosse League)
- West Downey Little League (Downey, CA)
- Wisconsin Dirt Late Model Association
- Weapons Data Link Network (US DoD)
- World Divine Light Organization (Japanese religious organization)
- Wakefield District Learning Partnership (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
VeriComp Fraud Manager is already helping the Washington Department of Labor and Industries further improve its tradition of effective fraud detection.
McCutchen, Administrator, Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division Joe Sambataro, CEO, Labor Ready Representatives of the Washington Department of Labor and Industries POINT OF VIEW: Joe Sambataro, Labor Ready CEO: "Labor Ready is honored to be chosen as the first participant in the Voluntary Incentive Program.