A team of Sound Mental Health and criminal justice forensic specialists will present data and best practices from this partnership during the Washington Community Mental Health Council (WCMHC) conference on June 23-25 in Yakima, Washington.
What does WCMHC stand for?
WCMHC stands for Washington Community Mental Health Council (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- West Covina Medical Group (California)
- Western Coastal and Marine Geology (USGS)
- Windy City Media Group (Chicago, IL)
- Winnebago County Master Gardeners (Wisconsin)
- Woodland Clinic Medical Group (California)
- World Class Manufacturing Group, Inc. (Raleigh, NC)
- Williamson County Master Gardeners Association (Tennessee)
- White County Memorial Hospital (Monticello, IN)
- Winneshiek County Memorial Hospital (Decorah, Iowa)
- Washington County Mental Health Authority (Hagerstown, MD)
- Wisconsin Community Mental Health Counseling Centers
- World Class Miniature Horse Registry, Inc.
- Washington County Mental Health Services (Vermont)
- Western Continental Margin of India (geography)
- Windy City Maintenance, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- Word of the Cross Ministries International
- West Central Mutual Insurance Company (Wisconsin)
- World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry
- World Council of Muslims for Interfaith Relations
- World Congress of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Techniques