6 percent, according to results from an apartment vacancy survey by the Washington Center for Real Estate Research.
What does WCRER stand for?
WCRER stands for Washington Center for Real Estate Research (Washington State University College of Business)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Whitfield County Recreation Department (Dalton, GA)
- Wolf Creek Reclamation District (Winthrop, WA)
- World Consumer Rights Day
- Worst Case Resequencing Delay
- Women in Commercial Real Estate (professional organization)
- Work Center Responsible for Equipment
- Working Conference on Reverse Engineering
- World Congress on Refractive Error (International Centre for Eyecare Education)
- World Council for Renewable Energy
- Women's Counselling Referral & Education Centre (Toronto, Canada)
- Wisconsin Commercial Real Estate Women (est. 1998)
- Washington County Riverboat Foundation (Washington, IA)
- West Coast Ragtime Festival (California)
- Wildlife Conservation Revolving Fund
- World Cancer Research Fund International (also seen as WCRFI)
- World Cancer Research Fund International (also seen as WCRF)
- Washtenaw Citizens for Responsible Growth (Michigan)
- Wessex Classical Riding Group (UK)
- Western Canadian Robot Games (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Wireless Communications Research Group (University of Wisconsin - Madison)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Crellin, director of the Washington Center for Real Estate Research at Washington State University; and Jack Kyser, chief economist for the Los Angeles Economic Development Corporation.