org Washington Health Care Association Washington Center for Assisted Living Olympia, Wash.
What does WCAL stand for?
WCAL stands for Washington Center for Assisted Living (Tumwater, WA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCAL
We have 1 other meaning of WCAL in our Acronym Attic
- Western Colorado Association for Gifted and Talented (Grand Junction, CO)
- World Congress of Accounting Historians
- Western Colorado Area Health Education Center
- Washington County Arts, Heritage and Humanities Coalition (Hillsboro, OR)
- Web Content Accessibility Initiative
- West Coast Aquarium Industries (San Diego, CA)
- Wireless Cable Association International
- Wireless Communications Association International (Washington, DC)
- Wisconsin Chapter of the Appraisal Institute (Milwaukee, WI)
- Women's Cricket Association of India (est. 1973)
- West Catholic Athletic League (California)
- West Coast Athletic League (California)
- Washington County Adult Learning Center (Wakefield, RI)
- Westmoreland County Agricultural Land Preservation (Pennsylvania)
- Web Cam
- West Coast Asset Management (est. 2000)
- Western Canada Aviation Museum (Winnipeg, Maintoba, Canada)
- Wet Collectieve Afwikkeling Massaschade (Dutch: Collective Mass Claims Settlement Act; Netherlands; est. 2005)
- Wide Context Acoustic Modeling
- World Congress on the Aging Male
Samples in periodicals archive:
SEATTLE -- Lane Powell Spears Lubersky LLP, today announced that the Washington Center for Assisted Living (WCAL) and the Washington Health Care Association (WHCA) has selected the law firm's Long-Term Care Client Service Team to provide a broad array of legal and "of counsel" services to the organizations.