Ken is a member of the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP), the Nashville Songwriters Association International, the Washington Area Music Association and the Songwriters' Association of Washington.
What does WAMA stand for?
WAMA stands for Washington Area Music Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAMA
We have 27 other meanings of WAMA in our Acronym Attic
- Work Absence Management
- Workload Allocation Message
- Workload Assessment Monitor
- World Architecture Map (online resource)
- World Asia Media
- Wrist Activity Monitor
- Writing, Art and Music
- WWMCCS ADP Modernization
- Water resources Management under drought conditions: criteria and tools for conjunctive use of conventional and marginal waters in Mediterranean regions
- Walter Anderson Museum of Art (Ocean Springs, MS)
- Washington Association of Military Attachés (Washington, DC)
- West African Monetary Agency (Freetown, Sierra Leone)
- Western Australian Municipal Association
- Worldwide Alliance of Makeup Artists (online business group)
- Washington Area Military Athletic Conference
- Watershed Management Decision Support System
- Washington Alaskan Malamute Adoption League
- Washington Area Marine Aquarist Society
- Wearable Accelerometric Motion Analysis System (fall prevention)
- Walio Katika Mapambano Na AIDS Tanzania (Swahili: People in the Fight against AIDS in Tanzania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He serves on the Board of SoundExchange, the Advisory Board of the National Music Museum and Center, and was named Executive of the Year (2000) by the Washington Area Music Association.