Hedingham Lad (Bill O'Gorman) takes the nursery from Wedding Vows (Bill Haigh/Stuart Webster), and Great Monza (Tony Hide) gets the better of Warsong (Chris Thornton/Alan Mercer) in the mile-and-a-half maiden.
What does WS stand for?
WS stands for Warsong (gaming, World of Warcraft)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WS
We have 56 other meanings of WS in our Acronym Attic
- Wally Szczerbiak (basketball player)
- Walsall (postcode, United Kingdom)
- WAN (Wide Area Network) Server
- Ward Save (Warhammer gaming)
- Ware Shoals Railroad Company
- Warning Sign
- Warp Star (gaming)
- Warpstorm (forum)
- Warren Sapp (football player)
- Warren Shepell Consultants Corporation (Toronto, ON, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before the match Rangers and Celtic were chanting their warsongs.
During the second quarter, we also launched open beta testing for Tianxia III, as well as released new expansion packs for Warsong of Westward Journey in April, Heroes of Tang Dynasty in May and Westward Journey Online II at the end of June.
In addition, we launched our latest expansion packs for Westward Journey Online III and Warsong of Westward Journey in August, and Fantasy Westward Journey in September.