today announced that IBM has licensed a special version of SciTech Display Doctor, which will be distributed by IBM as the primary display driver for all of IBM's OS/2 Warp based operating systems, including the Warp Client, Workspace On Demand and Warp Server for e-business.
What does WSEB stand for?
WSEB stands for Warp Server for E-Business (IBM)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WSEB
We have 2 other meanings of WSEB in our Acronym Attic
- World Society for Ekistics
- World Stock Exchange (role playing game)
- Written Schemes of Examination (Inspection engineering)
- Wroclawskiego Stowarzyszenia Edukacyjnego (Poland)
- Water and Sewer Expansion Authority
- Wedding & Special Events Association
- Western States EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer) Alliance
- Whitenoise Superkey Encryption Algorithm (Whitenoise Laboratories Canada, Inc.)
- World Scientific and Engineering Academy and Society
- Wall Street Equity Brokers, Inc. (White Plains, NY)
- Water Supply Engineering Bureau (New Hampshire: Department of Environmental Services )
- Walter Scott Engineering Center (University of Nebraska; Lincoln, NE)
- Washington State Energy Code
- Weapon System Essentiality Code (logistics classification system; US DoD)
- Wisconsin Small Engine Consortium (Engine Research Center; University of Wisconsin-Madison; Madison, WI)
- World Sustainable Energy Coalition
- Wuhan Securities Exchange Centre (China)
- Weapons System Equipment Component List
- Weapon System Engineering Change Proposal
- Western Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
WarpCharge should prove to be a popular revenue-generating tool for IBM's Web-savvy customers, particularly those enjoying the benefits of IBM's new OS/2 Warp Server for e-business.