The third warning order should include the necessary details to begin movement, including the literal movement of engineer forces and barrier material.
What does WARNO stand for?
WARNO stands for Warning Order
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Warning, Alert and Response Network Act of 2006
- Water & Wastewater Agency Response Network (various locations)
- Web Alert & Relay Network (US FEMA)
- Webroot Automated Research Network (anti-spyware collection group)
- Wide Area Rapid Notification (emergency information dissemination)
- Wide Area Reference Network (GPS)
- Women of All Red Nations
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act of 1988
- Warfighter New Equipment Training
- Wide Area Relay Network (Joint Task Force )
- Warning Order
- Weeks after Receipt of Order
- West Africa Regional Office (UN)
- Women Action Research Organization (Nigeria)
- Women Amateur Radio Operators (New Zealand)
- Water Alcohol Resistojet Propulsion (spacecraft propulsion)
- Wavelength Routing Protocol (Monterey Networks)
- We Are Reasonable People (record company)
- Weak Axiom of Revealed Preferences (Samuelson economics)
- Weather and Radar Processor (FAA weather program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In case the vehicle proceeds ahead in violation of the warning orders, the operator at TSCR will immediately alert the Traffic Department of MoI in order to take steps to prevent the vehicle from entering the interchange.
The warning order means the command in Kabul does not believe the common ground system can defend itself at all times against hackers, the report added.
WARNING ORDER The defendant Reginald Payne is hereby warned to appear in this court within 30 days from the date of first publication of the Order and answer the Civil Complaint filed against him by the Plaintiffs.
They assisted gunners and section chiefs in improving crew drills by using their M137 sights as compasses, establishing action azimuth markers, issuing warning orders from the FDC, and establishing alternate aim-ing reference points to support 6400 mil operations.
The court heard that in the Army Carroll would face a three-month final warning order and any promotion would be put back 12 months.
He was given a three year warning order over his "inappropriate" behaviour, but was cleared of more serious charges of making sexual advances towards the teen.
As our planning team reviewed the first series of warning orders and updates from higher headquarters staff sections (J-2, J-3, J-5, etc.