Relationship between beef consumer tenderness perception and Warner-Bratzler shear force.
What does WBSF stand for?
WBSF stands for Warner-Bratzler Shear Force (beef tenderness)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WBSF
We have 4 other meanings of WBSF in our Acronym Attic
- West Bloomfield School District (Michigan)
- West Bolivar School District (Rosedale, MS)
- Whole Blood Staining Device
- Woodhaven Brownstown School District
- Working Belgian Shepherd Dog Society (UK)
- Web-Based Simulation Environment
- White-Bellied Sea Eagle (bird)
- Work Breakdown Structure Element
- Workplace for Business Strategy Execution (IBM)
- Warner Brothers Studios Facilities
- Websphere Business Services Fabric (IBM)
- World Benchrest Shooting Federation (various locations)
- Watchmen Bible Study Group (eschatology)
- Water Base Spray Grain
- Weathertight Buildings Steering Group (Building Research Association of New Zealand)
- Western Boaters Safety Group
- Whole-Body Specific Gravity
- Worldwide Boaters Safety Group
- Ward Beecher Science Hall (Youngstown State University; Ohio)
- West Baden Springs Hotel (West Baden Springs, Indiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
54 cm thick were cut frozen from the anterior end of each muscle, with the exception of the TEM and GRA, which were utilized whole due to size limitations for Warner-Bratzler shear force (WBSF) determination.
These values were correlated to overall sensory tenderness scores and Warner-Bratzler shear force (WBSF) values.
Measurements of meat quality made on Longissimus muscles included Warner-Bratzler shear force values on cooked meat samples, water holding capacity, cooking loss and color coordinates (L*, a*, and b*).
24], the instrumental meat tenderness by Warner-Bratzler shear force (WB) and colour ([L.
The Warner-Bratzler shear force (WBSF) was measured after 7 days post-mortem.
longissimus samples was analyzed by AOAC (1990), and cooking loss and Warner-Bratzler shear force (Warner-Bratzler shear meter, G-R Elec.
The outside beef round (which consists mainly of biceps femoris muscle) showed the highest Warner-Bratzler shear force values and the lowest sensory tenderness ratings (Rhee et al.