a market intelligence and information management company serving the forest products, packaging, and food and beverage industries, today announced a new partnership with the University of Georgia (UGA) Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources through its i2partnership initiative.
What does WSFNR stand for?
WSFNR stands for Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources (University of Georgia; Athens, GA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Wisconsin State Federation of Labor (union)
- Wisconsin State Football League (Semi Pro Football)
- Weekly Sales Forecasting Model
- Western State Fire Managers (various locations)
- Western States Fire Mission (US NASA and US Forest Service)
- Wisconsin State Firefighter Memorial (Wisconsin Rapids, WI)
- Washington State Farmers Market Association
- White Seabass Fishery Management Plan
- Washington State Fathers Network (support group)
- Which Stands for Nothing (computer language)
- Washington State Film Office (Seattle, WA)
- Weather Service Forecast Office
- Western States Fire Protection (various locations)
- Wisconsin State Fair Park
- Warm Springs Forest Products Industries (lumber company; Oregon)
- Watts Sexual Function Questionnaire
- Wilson Sex Fantasy Questionnaire
- Warnell School of Forest Resources
- Washington Statewide Fishing Reports (resource)
- Whole Saliva Flow Rate (oral medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources, University of Georgia, Athens.
9, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- The Center for Forest Business, part of the University of Georgia's Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources, today released details of its 2011 Timberland Investment Conference which will be held March 23-25, 2011, at The Ritz-Carlton Lodge in Greensboro, Ga.
Panelists include Thomas Urban, president and CEO, Cellfor; Chris Zinkhan, managing director, The Forestland Group; Dick Molpus, president, Molpus Woodland Group; and Mike Clutter, dean, The Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources, University of Georgia.