Call is assistant professor for research at Brown University's Watson Institute for International Studies, where he coordinates the Governance in War-Torn Societies project.
What does WSP stand for?
WSP stands for War-torn Societies Project (UNRISD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WSP
We have 222 other meanings of WSP in our Acronym Attic
- World Series of Off Road Racing
- Weapon System Operations and Sustainment (US Army Missile Defense Command)
- Web Service Orchestration Server (Collaxa)
- Weighted Sum of Squares
- Windows Switchgear Operating System (Nulec)
- Wyzsza Szkola Ochrony Srodowiska (Polish: University of Environmental Engineering)
- Weldon Spring Ordinance Works
- Werner Söderström Osakeyhtiö (Finnish publishing company)
- Wafer Socket Probe (semiconductor component)
- Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy
- Warm Spare
- Warrior Strengthening Program (US DoD)
- Wasco State Prison-Reception Center (California)
- Washington Semester Program (various schools)
- Washington Square Park
- Washington State Patrol
- Washington State Penitentiary
- Waspam Airport, Nicaragua (airport code)
- Wasserschutzpolizei (German: Water Police)
- Water and Sanitation Program (World Bank)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shamo's clan, or allies," explained Matt Bryden, Somalia coordinator for the War-Torn Societies Project research institute in Nairobi.