An exhibition of the plans was held at Warkworth War Memorial Hall in January, where some 200 residents were asked for their opinions on the development.
What does WMH stand for?
WMH stands for War Memorial Hall (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WMH
We have 21 other meanings of WMH in our Acronym Attic
- While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Beatles song)
- Wilson Memorial General Hospital (Ontario, Canada)
- West Michigan Ghost Hunters Society (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Wright Medical Group, Inc
- Most Worshipful Grand Master
- Wisconsin Medical Group Management Association (Kimberly, WI)
- West Michigan Glass Society (glass art)
- Western Michigan Genealogical Society
- Where Middle Georgia Turns
- Mountain Home, AR, USA (Airport Code)
- Waste Management Federal Services of Hanford, Incorporated
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital (Wisconsin)
- Wayne Memorial Hospital (Honesdale, PA)
- Western Maine Health
- Westmead Hospital (Sydney, Australia)
- Whip My Hair (Willow Smith song)
- White Matter Hyperintensities
- WMH Walter Meier Holding AG (Switzerland)
- Washington Manufactured Housing Association (Olympia, WA, USA)
- Waterloo Minor Hockey Association (est. 1949; Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
| War Memorial Hall, Wrexham, on February 8, 10am-2pm.
AMLWCH: Amlwch War Memorial Hall (01407 830886), Trouble In Pantoland.
Gates and Clinton will also visit the War Memorial hall in Seoul on Wednesday to pay respect to the 46 South Korean sailors killed, as well as to U.
Clinton and Gates also visited the War Memorial hall in Seoul on Wednesday to pay their respects to the 46 South Korean sailors killed in the naval incident, as well as to the tens of thousands of U.
The Cheonan incident remined us of the sad reality of the divided South and North," Defense Minister Kim Tae Young said at a separate ceremony at the War Memorial hall.
20am at Royal British Legion, parade to War Memorial Hall for wreath laying service, followed by service at St Dochdwy's Church at 10.
The 5ft-high relief at the War Memorial Hall in Talbot Street has a background of planks and rubble symbolising the destruction of the German terror.