The study was supported by the National Institutes of Health, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke and the Center for Neuroscience and Regenerative Medicine at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, a collaborative effort among NIH, the Department of Defense and Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to develop innovative approaches to brain injury diagnosis and recovery.
What does WRNMMC stand for?
WRNMMC stands for Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (Bethesda, MD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Weighted Non-Binary Repeat Accumulate
- White Rock Neighborhood Association (est. 1953; Dallas, TX)
- Wildlife Rehabilitators Network of British Columbia (Canada)
- Wexford Ridge Neighborhood Center (Wisconsin)
- Western Research Network on Education and Training (1996-2001; Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada)
- White River National Forest (Colorado)
- White River National Fish Hatchery (Bethel, VT; US Fish and Wildlife Service)
- William R. Nelson Institute (James Madison University)
- Warner Robins National League (Warner Robins, GA)
- Western Regional Nuclear and Particle Physics Conference
- Wyoming Range National Recreation Trail
- Women's Reserve Naval Service (US Navy)
- Women's Royal Naval Service
- Waterloo Region Nordic Sports Club (Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
- Warrenton Rail Road Company
- Weimaraner Rescue of North Texas (est. 1989)
- Women's Royal Navy Volunteer Reserve (UK)
- White River National Wildlife Refuge
Samples in periodicals archive:
5, 2012, Stanton has been residing at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, MD.
According to the report, Panetta thanked Karzai for visiting US and Afghan wounded at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center outside Washington, saying the two countries had "created a bond that will not be broken in the future" after fighting side by side.
Young, USN, a gastroenterologist at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Md.
Koch, MD, FACOG Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology The Walter Reed National Military Medical Center at Bethesda Bethesda, Maryland 20889
A new prosthetic arm--operated by an individuals thoughts--was used by wounded warriors at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (WRNMMC) for the first time last January 24.
Wounded warriors at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center recently used a new prosthetic arm that they can control with their thoughts.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "I have full faith and trust that the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center at Bethesda will embody the same transcendent kind of loving care and healing and will proudly build upon the Walter Reed legacy," Schoomaker said.