Walter Reed Medical Center contracted out work for upkeep and improvements to the property.
What does WRMC stand for?
WRMC stands for Walter Reed Medical Center (usally seen as WRAMC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRMC
We have 8 other meanings of WRMC in our Acronym Attic
- Walter Roth Museum of Anthropology (Guyana)
- Water Resources Management Authority (Ministry of Water and Irrigation; Kenya)
- Weather Risk Management Association
- World Record Muskie Alliance (Algonquin, IL)
- Wyoming Retail Merchants Association
- Workshop on Randomization Methods in Algorithm Design
- Water Resources Management Action Group
- Western Regional Master Builders Association (Long Beach, CA)
- Wadley Regional Medical Center (Texarkana, TX)
- Walker Regional Medical Center
- Walton Regional Medical Center (Monroe, Georgia)
- Washington Regional Medical Center
- Water Research and Monitoring Centre
- Water Resource Management Charge
- Water Resource Management Committee
- Water Resources Management Center
- Water Resources Management Commission
- Water Resources Management Company (Iran)
- Water Resources Monitoring Committee
- Water Rights Market Clearing
Samples in periodicals archive:
He began writing this memoir in 1945-46 while at Walter Reed Medical Center recovering from his wounds; he later added more details.
In a timely announcement, A-B said this week that it would join with its wholesalers to donate $250,000 to fund USO "wounded warrior" centers at Walter Reed Medical Center and Fort Belvoir Hospital.
The FBI said investigators assessed that the Hasan's communications with the suspect were "consistent with research being conducted by Major Hasan in his position as a psychiatrist at the Walter Reed Medical Center.
The Army found that Kuklo, now a university professor, forged the signatures of four colleagues and made up data overstating the benefits of Medtronic's implant on leg injuries of soldiers at Walter Reed Medical Center.
Franco, husband of Mary Ann Franco of Worcester, has been deployed to serve as a JAG officer for the Physical Evaluation Board at Walter Reed Medical Center in Washington, D.
He works with the students on their initial pool training at Walter Reed Medical Center prior to their open-water dives.
For example, certain Walter Reed Medical Center activities are relocating from Washington, DC to Bethesda, Maryland.