Horoho, former commander of the Walter Reed Health Care System and deputy commander for nursing at Walter Reed Army Medical Center, to be the 43rd Army Surgeon General, the Pentagon announced Tuesday.
What does WRHCS stand for?
WRHCS stands for Walter Reed Health Care System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Whittier Rio Hondo AIDS Project (California)
- What Really Happened in Ancient Times (e-book)
- Western Regional Health Centre (Canada and Australia)
- Western Regional Honors Council (various schools)
- Western Regional House of Chiefs (Ghana)
- William Rainey Harper College (Palatine, IL)
- Winner Regional Healthcare Center (South Dakota)
- World Relief and Human Care (Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod)
- Writ of Habeas Corpus (law)
- Wabash River Heritage Corridor Commission (Lafayette, IN)
- White Rock Heritage District (Texas)
- Western Rockingham Home Educators (Northa Carolina)
- War Reserve History File (US DoD)
- Washington Radio Hospital Fund (radio station)
- Waterloo Regional Heritage Foundation (Canada)
- Western Regional Hospital Foundation
- Western Reserve Health Foundation
- William Randolph Hearst Foundation
- Wisconsin Rural Hospital Flexibility Program
- Wind Riders Hang Gliding Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
WRAMC is the hub of the Walter Reed Health Care System and provides comprehensive health care to more than 150,000 service members, retirees and their families.
mil) The Walter Reed Army Medical Center, now in its Centennial Year, is the hub of the Walter Reed Health Care System and provides comprehensive health care to more than 150,000 Service Members, retirees and their families.