6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts kicked off construction of its luxury resort at Walt Disney World Resort today, in a groundbreaking ceremony with joint venture partners Silverstein Properties and Dune Real Estate Partners.
What does WDWR stand for?
WDWR stands for Walt Disney World Resort
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WDWR
We have 1 other meaning of WDWR in our Acronym Attic
- Walt Disney World Company
- Walt Disney World College Program (internship)
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development (Madison, WI)
- Web Development Working Group (Ball State University, IN)
- Walt Disney World Information Guide
- Walt Disney World International Programs
- Well Developed Well Nourished
- Well Developed Well Nourished Female
- Walt Disney World Quest: Magical Racing Tour (video game)
- Walt Disney World Railroad
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contest participants need to post their photos displaying their love for Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney World Resort in 3D will also reportedly have direct links to Disney's online travel-planning tools.
com CAPTION(S): photo, box Photo: No regrets, just egrets in 800 acres behind the Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
United Vacations introduces new one-stop-shopping and limited-time discounts on Walt Disney World Resort vacations EDINA, Minn.
Three lucky families to win special Walt Disney World Resort vacation, with one winning an overnight stay in Cinderella Castle on 11-11-11 MILWAUKEE, Sept.
The company has entered into a USD 360m development offer with US-based Silverstein Properties and Dune Real Estate Partners, to develop the new 444-room luxury resort at the Walt Disney World Resort.
It's the official Walt Disney World website, giving you all the information you need about a trip to Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.