Prior to joining Wal-Mart in 2008, Frank spent 19 years as Director of Safety & Health for the Walt Disney World Company.
What does WDWC stand for?
WDWC stands for Walt Disney World Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WDWC in our Acronym Attic
- Well Done Winner (Bingo chat/site)
- White Dragon Warriors (gaming clan)
- Who Dares Wins
- Who Does What
- World Ducati Week
- Worm Dragon Wing (online game)
- Western District of Washington (courts)
- Whale and Dolphin Watch Australia
- Who Do We Appreciate
- Walt Disney World College Program (internship)
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development (Madison, WI)
- Web Development Working Group (Ball State University, IN)
- Walt Disney World Information Guide
- Walt Disney World International Programs
- Well Developed Well Nourished
- Well Developed Well Nourished Female
- Walt Disney World Quest: Magical Racing Tour (video game)
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Walt Disney World Resort
Samples in periodicals archive:
Morgan, a former Walt Disney World Company executive, was appointed to Chesapeake's Board of Directors last week.
The Saint Louis Zoo has been awarded a five-year USAID grant of $250,000 through the Nature Conservancy and has also received a Conservation Endowment Fund (CEF) grant of $36,868 from the AZA, partially funded by Walt Disney World Company.
Jeb Bush and former Walt Disney World Company executive Dianna Morgan have been named to the board of directors of the Orlando-based bank holding company.
BGT's ability to design and implement marketing solutions focused on market and user insight, performance analytics, and brand strategy continue to attract such clients as the 2008 Beijing Olympic Committee, Avaya, Sony, Walt Disney World Company, and Carnival Cruise Lines.
Graves also produced a wide range of furnishings, artifacts, jewelry and dinnerware for companies such as Walt Disney World Company, Alessi, Steuben, Phillips Electronics and Black & Decker.
BGT's ability to design and implement marketing solutions focused on market and user insight, performance analytics, and brand strategy continue to attract such clients as the 2008 Beijing Olympic Committee, Avaya, FedEx, Sony, Walt Disney World Company, Ryder and Carnival Cruise Lines.
This information is provided to clarify erroneous media reports today that misrepresent an offer made by the Walt Disney World Company to its salaried employees in Orlando, Florida.