Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online Announces Millionth Character Milestone and Expansions to Online Theme Park NORTH HOLLYWOOD, Calif.
What does WDPRO stand for?
WDPRO stands for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- West Deptford Public Library (Thorofare, NJ)
- Whitecourt and District Public Library (Canada)
- Walker Dance Park Music (now Walker Park; dance company; UK)
- Weighted Downtime Performance Measurement
- War Department Provost Marshal General, Investigation Division (US DoD)
- Workforce Development Professionals Network
- Water Development Partners Panel (Asian Development Bank)
- Workforce Development Partnership Program (New Jersey Department of Labor)
- Workshop on Data and Process Provenance
- Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
- Whois Data Problem Report System (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers)
- Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Technology
- Walthamstow & District Photographic Society (UK)
- Weapons Division Property System
- Why do People Smoke?
- Work Development and Planning System
- Western District Power Supply Board (Shanghai, China)
- Watershed Development Project for Shifting Cultivation Area (India)
- Wirral Disabled Parents Support Group (United Kingdom)
- World Day of Prayer for Vocations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul Yanover, a 12-year Disney veteran and current head of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online (WDPRO), has been named executive vice president and managing director of Disney Online (DOL), the business unit of the Walt Disney Internet Group (WDIG) that produces the top entertainment destination for kids and families on the World Wide Web.
Now Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online is using the medium of the future -- the Internet -- to allow guests to learn about Disney's past.