ABOUT WALT DISNEY PARKS AND RESORTS Walt Disney Parks and Resorts are where families experience and enjoy the magic of Disney's beloved characters and where dreams come true.
What does WDPR stand for?
WDPR stands for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- World Data Products Inc. (Minnetonka, MN)
- West Deptford Public Library (Thorofare, NJ)
- Whitecourt and District Public Library (Canada)
- Walker Dance Park Music (now Walker Park; dance company; UK)
- Weighted Downtime Performance Measurement
- War Department Provost Marshal General, Investigation Division (US DoD)
- Workforce Development Professionals Network
- Water Development Partners Panel (Asian Development Bank)
- Workforce Development Partnership Program (New Jersey Department of Labor)
- Workshop on Data and Process Provenance
- Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online
- Whois Data Problem Report System (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers)
- Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Technology
- Walthamstow & District Photographic Society (UK)
- Weapons Division Property System
- Why do People Smoke?
- Work Development and Planning System
- Western District Power Supply Board (Shanghai, China)
- Watershed Development Project for Shifting Cultivation Area (India)
- Wirral Disabled Parents Support Group (United Kingdom)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2008 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Google Earth is to be used by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts for the construction of an interactive, three-dimensional tour of Walt Disney World Resort.
``This is a great opportunity for us, it's a great backdrop,'' Walt Disney Parks and Resorts President Jay Rasulo told reporters at a Ritz-Carlton luncheon.
Marking a first in both the travel and mobile industries, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts and Verizon are teaming up for a multi-year relationship designed to enhance the guest experience - before, during and after guests arrive at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort.
Prior to her promotion to Executive Vice President of Human Resources for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts in 2002, Crofton served for five years as Senior Vice President of Human Resources and Organizational Improvement at the Walt Disney World Resort, where she oversaw all HR services and strategies for the resort's Cast Members.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts is harnessing the power of Google Earth[TM] to build an interactive, three-dimensional tour of Walt Disney World Resort that brings you one step closer to a true park experience.
Through our podcasts, listeners will be able to share in the fun of Walt Disney World Resort each week," said Craig Dezern, vice president of global PR for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts today announced that families in the U.