Walled Lake Consolidated Schools Tenth place: Barbara Morley, Commerce Elementary School, Commerce Twp.
What does WLCS stand for?
WLCS stands for Walled Lake Consolidated Schools (Southfield, MI)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WLCS
We have 11 other meanings of WLCS in our Acronym Attic
- Worm-Like Chain Model (polymers)
- West London Canal Network (UK)
- Waitakere Language College New Zealand
- West Linn Community Preschool (West Linn, OR)
- Wireless Counterpart (telecommunications)
- Work-Life Certified Professional
- Weighted Least-Congestion Routing
- Workload Change Request
- Weighted Least-Congestion Routing with First-Fit
- West London Cancer Research Network (UK; est. 2002)
- Wasilla Lake Christian School (Wasilla, AK)
- Work Locus of Control Scale
- Workload & Cost Schedule
- World Longboard Championship Series (surfing)
- Wafer Level Chip Scale Packing (DDR RAM package)
- Warren Land Conservation Trust (Warren, RI)
- Water of Leith Conservation Trust (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Westport Land Conservation Trust (Westport, Massachusetts)
- Wigan Leisure and Culture Trust (UK)
- Wisconsin Lutheran College Theatre
Samples in periodicals archive:
We recognize the state of Maine and Walled Lake Consolidated Schools in Michigan for their leadership, guidance and perseverance.
The mission of the Walled Lake Consolidated Schools, in partnership with parents and community, is to become the best educational system in America so all students demonstrate they are caring, responsible and knowledgeable citizens," said William A.