Its parison-only wall thickness control has 100 point parison profile and the performance it brings to existing equipment is said to give a return on investment in months, not years.
What does WTC stand for?
WTC stands for Wall Thickness Control
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WTC
We have 190 other meanings of WTC in our Acronym Attic
- Weapons Training Battalion (US Marine Corps)
- Women Take Back the Night (Sacramento, CA)
- West Texas Boys Ranch (San Angelo, TX)
- Where the Buffalo Roam (web comic strip; also a Hunter S. Thompson book)
- Wood Turtle Breeder Registry
- Watagans Trail Bike Tours (Australia)
- What the Buddha Taught
- Watchtower Bible & Tract Society (aka Jehovah's Witnesses)
- Wireless Terminals Business Unit (Texas Instruments Division)
- Chief Weapons Technician (Naval Rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For blow molding and extrusion, Eurotherm will display "two reliable Maco controls--the Breeze IIc control system for blow molding and the EM-3c control system for extruders--Eurotherm's newest product upgrades for monitoring and maintaining wall thickness control at a nearly 30% cost reduction from the previously released PC-based versions.
Through a unique manufacturing process utilizing a double core technique, Memry is able to offer thinner walls and tighter wall thickness control in the manufacture of the Hybrid Tubing.