Faccibene has been President of The Wall Street Telecommunications Association, and served as Chairman of the Securities Industry Association (SIA) Technical Management Committee.
What does WSTA stand for?
WSTA stands for Wall Street Telecommunications Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WSTA
We have 35 other meanings of WSTA in our Acronym Attic
- Workshop on Termination
- Workstation Technologies Inc.
- World Ship Trust
- World System TeleText (PAL television captioning and data standard)
- World System Theory (sociology)
- Wrexham Supporters Trust (UK)
- Writing Skill Test
- Wrong Sides Together (embroidery instructions)
- Wavelength Self-Tunable Single Side-Band
- Wall Street Technology Association
- Washington Science Teachers Association (Washington state)
- Washington State Trapshooting Association
- Water Science and Technology Association
- Weapon Systems Table of Allowance
- Welland Sport Tourism Alliance (Welland, Ontario, Canada)
- West Sussex Teachers Association (UK)
- Western States Terrazzo Association (Fountain Valley, CA)
- Winston-Salem Transit Authority
- Wisconsin State Telecommunications Association
- Wisconsin State Telephone Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Low has been asked to write articles for industry publications and has addressed both the Securities Industry Association (SIA) and Wall Street Telecommunications Association (WSTA).
He is a past president of the Wall Street Telecommunications Association, and was chairman of the Securities Industry Association's Technical Management Committee for twenty years.
He was the past president of the Wall Street Telecommunications Association and has been a board member for thirty years.
the producers of Interactive Information Expo (I2), the first world-class show and conference devoted to interactive computing and media, recently announced a joint venture with The Wall Street Telecommunications Association (WSTA).
CTF) have been awarded a contract by the Hot-Site Consortium of the Wall Street Telecommunications Association (WSTA) to build and operate the first trading-capable disaster recovery and backup facility for investment trading firms.