8 billion global ICT solutions and services provider, announced today that its Vice President of Enterprise Services, Americas, Jim Hirt, will present at the Wall Street Technology Association (WSTA)Cloud Computing - Shift from Proprietary Business Models seminar, taking place on February 28 at The Yale Club of New York City.
What does WSTA stand for?
WSTA stands for Wall Street Technology Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WSTA
We have 35 other meanings of WSTA in our Acronym Attic
- Works Services and Transportation (Canada)
- Workshop on Termination
- Workstation Technologies Inc.
- World Ship Trust
- World System TeleText (PAL television captioning and data standard)
- World System Theory (sociology)
- Wrexham Supporters Trust (UK)
- Writing Skill Test
- Wrong Sides Together (embroidery instructions)
- Wavelength Self-Tunable Single Side-Band
- Wall Street Telecommunications Association
- Washington Science Teachers Association (Washington state)
- Washington State Trapshooting Association
- Water Science and Technology Association
- Weapon Systems Table of Allowance
- Welland Sport Tourism Alliance (Welland, Ontario, Canada)
- West Sussex Teachers Association (UK)
- Western States Terrazzo Association (Fountain Valley, CA)
- Winston-Salem Transit Authority
- Wisconsin State Telecommunications Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is active on a number of different financial information security boards, including the Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center (FS-ISAC) and the Wall Street Technology Association.
Additional Sponsors and Partners include AMD, Intechra, Techturn, Data Center Journal, InfoStor magazine, IT Toolbox, Mission Critical Magazine, Network World, Virtual Strategy Magazine, Wall Street Technology Association, and WindowsIT Pro Additional Forum case studies will focus on key topics including: "Building Partnerships with IT and Facilities to Drive Green IT;" "Building the Economic Business Case for Green IT;" "E-cycling and Best Practices for Efficient Asset and Hardware Disposal;" "IT Infrastructure Consolidation and Energy Management;" "Balancing Sustainability With Profitability;" "The Role of Alternate Energy within IT;" and "Leveraging IT to Reduce your Carbon Footprint.
The Wall Street Technology Association is known throughout the industry for its educational programs that keep financial industry professionals aware of current and emerging technologies.
Bartlett is on the Board of the Wall Street Technology Association and holds a B.
About Wall Street Technology Association The Wall Street Technology Association (WSTA), founded in 1967, is a non- profit educational organization that focuses on technologies, operational approaches, and business issues for the global financial community.
Kidaro will be exhibiting at Network World -- IT Roadmap, April 4, Chicago, and will be presenting the corporate "to-go" concept at Wall Street Technology Association "Mobility in the Untethered Enterprise" seminar, May 8, New York.
The event will bring together major Wall Street and technology companies operating in New York NEW YORK, April 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Modulo Security, the Risk Assessment, Compliance and Knowledge Management Company, will take part in of the most important security conference held on Wall Street, the Effective Risk Management: Security Compliance and Disaster Recovery, organized by the Wall Street Technology Association, (WSTA).