Nearly all of her twenty- something personalities are now integrated, and although she still fears men, Heartland says her life today is filled with the joy of walking with the Lord.
What does WWTL stand for?
WWTL stands for Walking With the Lord (MP3 sermons; website)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of WWTL in our Acronym Attic
- Wind/Wave Tunnel Facility (Hong Kong University)
- Woodville West Torrens Football Club (Australia)
- What's With That Guy?
- World Wide Travel Guide (software; travel planning)
- World Wine Trade Group
- What Would Tally Hall Do?
- Western Washington Treaty Indian Tribes
- What Would Thomas Jefferson Do
- We Want to Know
- Who Wants to Know?
- Who Wants to Live Forever (Queen song)
- Weak Write Test Mode
- We Want The Music Collective (now We Want the Music Company)
- We Want the Music Company (Michigan)
- Waianae Wastewater Treatment Plant (Hawaii)
- Wastewater Treatment Plant
- World Wide Tech Partners (San Jose, CA)
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator
- What Was the Question (mathematical framework)
- Waste Water Treatment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Catholic bishops in "Everyday Christianity: To Hunger and Thirst for Justice," a 1998 runup to the millennium, "means that one lives a certain way -- walking with the Lord, doing justice, loving kindness, living peaceably, practicing what Jesus preached.